We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Sales Team Lead in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
As a Glovo Jr. Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Native in French and fluent in English is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales/Telesales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
- You don’t give up, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
- Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
- Overachieving targets is a must
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Experience in start-up environment is a plus
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- You are aligned with our company values and enact them both in your personal and professional life
- An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience
- A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones
- A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality
- An individual with a strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions, and in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with prospects
- An individual sharing the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise and great service.
- A lifelong learner, who will embrace the opportunity to acquire new skills and ideas, potentially through self-study
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.